It is required of all fleets and members to follow the Fleet Guidelines.
Creating a Fleet
- Anyone may create a fleet as long as they have sufficient experience. Inexperienced fleets WILL die.
- You must be active. If your fleet is inactive, it WILL be vulnerable to enemy invasion without notice.
- Your fleet MUST state whether it is Allied, Axis or neutral.
- Use common sense, and don't create some weird boredom-busting fleet.
- Don't create a duplicate of an existing fleet. Duplicates will be deleted without notice.
- Try to keep your fleet as historically accurate as possible.
- Respect all fleets, even at war.
- Please put a description of your fleet on the page.
- If your fleet is accepting members, please include a sign-up form.
- You may declare war on anyone.
- Members may defect from their fleets during war. In the same way, entire fleets can defect from alliances (Although it may be hard to join the opposite alliance).
- Fleets deemed as inactive WILL be deleted or given away.